Interested in how Motion Graphics and Adobe After Effects are being used in the design industry?
Tim Moyer will showcase examples including:
- Example case studies that articulate complex interaction models to development teams when Axure and other software did not have the feature support needed
- How he created short videos and ads to get stakeholder buy-in to help fund larger projects
- How he used motion graphics for a Kickstarter video to fund start of Rooster Soup Co.
- How a team is using AfterEffects & Premiere to build assets of VR/immersive experiences, where these features are + where the field is headed, and why it matters
- When to consider using Adobe After Effects, and when it is not a good idea - he'll show a cost-benefit analysis of leveraging motion graphics within a business context
Learn more about Tim Moyer.
This event is FREE. You can RSVP here.
JoAnn Greco strives to present a “sense of place” through the prism of her special interest in the urban built environment. Her articles focusing on architecture, parks, neighborhood revitalization, and hotel development has appeared in National Geographic Traveler, Washington Post, Globe and Mail, National Parks, Metropolis, Interiors, Art & Antiques, forbestraveler.com, planphilly.com, Philadelphia Style, and Hospitality Design. She also owns and edits TheCityTraveler.com, an online magazine dedicated to urban destinations. She is also Editor in Chief of the forthcoming quarterly print magazine, Interiors Philadelphia, which focuses on residential design in the region.
Caitlin Mahony has a Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing from Loyola University Maryland. She currently oversees social media, email marketing, video marketing, and social media advertising at the Philadelphia Museum of Modern Art. With over 7 years of experience, she excels at creating engaging content and making art relatable to a wide range of audiences.
Caitlin joins us to discuss effective social media marketing strategies.
This talk is FREE and open to the public.