Interested in how Motion Graphics and Adobe After Effects are being used in the design industry?
Tim Moyer will showcase examples including:
- Example case studies that articulate complex interaction models to development teams when Axure and other software did not have the feature support needed
- How he created short videos and ads to get stakeholder buy-in to help fund larger projects
- How he used motion graphics for a Kickstarter video to fund start of Rooster Soup Co.
- How a team is using AfterEffects & Premiere to build assets of VR/immersive experiences, where these features are + where the field is headed, and why it matters
- When to consider using Adobe After Effects, and when it is not a good idea - he'll show a cost-benefit analysis of leveraging motion graphics within a business context
Learn more about Tim Moyer.