How To Apply
Application Requirements for MEd Programs + Graduate Certificates
• Submission of a completed application form or online application.
• Nonrefundable application fee of $60 to be paid by check, money order or credit card. The fee must be payable in U.S. currency and all checks must be drawn on U.S. banks.
• Official transcripts sent directly from each undergraduate and graduate school(s) attended. Transcripts, including secure eTranscripts, should be sent directly by the Registrar's Office at the college(s) or school(s) involved to the Division of Continuing Studies (320 S. Broad Street Philadelphia, PA 19102). For transcripts from outside the United States, please refer to the instructions in the transcript section for international students.
• Statement of applicant’s academic and professional goals, 2-3 pages long, stating professional plans, interests and goals.
• Resume or CV including the applicant’s name; address; phone; email; colleges attended with degrees, dates conferred, employment history; professional experience; present employer; and names of references.
• 1-2 current Letters of Recommendation
NOTE: Neither MEd Programs nor Graduate Certificates lead to PA Dept of Education Certification. These programs are designed for K-12 in-service teachers. Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis.